Mr. Anietie Etiebet Donald
ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
The Department is structured into three  Divisions as follows:
- Appointment, Promotion and Discipline,
- Staff Welfare and Training; and,
- Administration and General Services.
- Processing staff recruitment and training matters to the Commission;
- Supervising conduct of Examinations and Promotion matters of staff and processing same to the Commission;
- Coordinating the National Health Insurance Scheme [NHIS], pension matters and welfare of staff;
- Coordinating the postings, secondments and transfer of pool officers in the Commission, to and from the Federal Civil Service;
- Maintenance of the Commission’s building and equipment;
- Coordinating, maintenance and control of Commission’s vehicles;
- Managing stores of the Commission;
- Assessing and processing the equipment, etc needs of the Commission for procurement;
- Processing of IPPIS registration and other documentations to Accounts; and
- Any other duty that may be assigned to the Department.